Sunday, August 24, 2008

I no longer feel i have to be James Dean!

Hello there my mates from all around the world!. What's up?. I have been in vacations for a week now and the initial "OMFG it so awesome" is starting to wear down... Yes , that time where one starts thinking "God i want classes to start , so i have SOMETHING to do!" is kicking in. And when classes do start i will just go back to "God i want vacations to start so i have NOTHING to do!" , Ironic isn't it?.

Wow - i say to myself , i musn't allow myself to be SO weak , i NEED something to do (although i have had LOTS to do) in order to get that feeling f'ing away from me. So to that i decided to write something.... not sure about the topic yet though... let me think... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
...
...
...
I GOT IT! , let's talk about hmm... What to do in vacation times!

What to do in vacation times:

1- Get out
2-A lot
3- Away from your house
4- And under no circumstance
5-Try to do something i wouldn't

har har! , how clever of me...

Honestly , i have no idea what to do in vacation times (i know this must be a shocker for my loyal fans) . I always do for like the first week but after a while i did pretty much everything i wanted (of course , if someone were to say... invite me to a country , with everything paid by ... he/she.. , that would be really nice on their part! ... any volunteers?!) in the first week or so , so right now i have nothing to do... and nothing kewl to write about either (don't despair! , i'm pretty sure its only temporary!) .

So i beg you people , send me some awesome stuff to do? ... preferably cheap please. And nothing too generic like go to the beach (oh you are a genius , ain't ya?!) , or get together with your friends (friends... who need's em?!) and stuff like that.

2 comments:

ally said...

haaaaaaaaA!
everyone gets to that part of life...
except me!!
u know why?
cuz i always had to work in the morning
so... when i got home...
i went to sleep a bit..
n then proceeded to do something
plus..
here's a hint...
going out with friends... does help a lot!

Drivenby said...

I see my friends like.... every single day. Not working really , but there must be something.... i can do.