Sunday, September 28, 2008

I get this feeling that I, I've been here before...

Hello (pri)mates from all over the country , what's up? . I wanted to write something for a looooong time now , but as most of the people that talk to me daily know , i have been.... rather busy... this week . And i thought exam weeks were bad... this week tops it all folks. But , as the GMAN way of lifes says , face it and move on , and so shall i... so shall we all (i'm pretty sure only 1 of my readers will get this reference!)

Oh i did turn 20 this monday , but it really wasn't a good BDAY. Now that i think of it , my BDays never are.... 10 years ago (22/09/98) the hurricane known as George , visited my country. And that was one of the "better" ones. So don't blame me for being paranoid~~~.

I honestly wasn't planning to write anything today so ill try to keep it short... GO WATCH TROPIC THUNDER!!!! . FUNNIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR! . I don't care if you hate Ben Stiller , i don't care if you think Jack Black is a pedo , i don't care if your mama wont let you watch R rated comedies , YOU WILL WATCH THAT MOVIE!! .

On a short know i feel its the GMAN's obligation to make some things clear , regarding "the dominican language" .

GMAN's Guide to Proper Speech v1.0

1- You will refer to your mother as "madre" .

I don't know how many times i have to repeat this , but i will until everyone doesn't do it! . You do NOT refer to the person that brought you to this world as MAMA! . MAMA , for all the misinformed readers ... is *censored* .... and shouldn't be confused with "Madre" . So please try not to make this mistake anymore.

2- Elloai and gartilago (don't ask if you don't know what this is) are not "words" .

Haha , you think you are so clever , huh? ... Its a freaking word , stop being so lazy and pronounce it properly! . Its like putting the car on N when going down a hill... you just don't do it...

3- Overusing LOK@ and VIEJ@ is NOT O.K.

"VIEJO CHEKEATE ETO . LOKO TU NO ME VA A CREE ETO LOKO . LOKO TU NO TE IMAGINA VIEJO . VIEEEEJO LOKOOOOOOOOOO!"

In my opinion that's worst than "Fuck the fucking fucker" . Its so annoying having someone using the same words over and over.. and over... and over... to the eternity!!! . And sometimes when you are talking with more than 3 people that use those words frequently , it is absofuckinteed that at least 15% of the words used in a 5 minutes conversation are "VIEJO" and "LOKO" .

4- Objects have names , they are not "VAINAS" ,"COSAS" or "MIERDA" .

(Also hi5 to the guy that created the catchphrase "SON VAINAS!" )

Don't remember the name of that little rectangular object with numbers that is used to change the TV channel? ... SO TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND THINK! . Don't tell me "PASAME ESA VAINA!" , Wut vaina? , the dish? , the book? , the box? , THE DOG??! . Worst is when my one of my friends tells me to seach for the "VAINA" next to "la COSA cuadrada" and on top of "la MIERDA esa" .

End.

Also before someone comes here and tells me "GMAN but you have the grammar of a 5 year old!" , i say SHUT THE **** UP!. Son vainas.. I also admit to put the Car on N when going down a hill with low gas..........................
....................................................
.................twice..


NOTE : "how many tears must I taste before my freedom"

4 comments:

ally said...

baaah...
i admit to most of those things...
except the madre... and the overuse of the words viejo n loko.... i use dude... and only sometimes.... plus... YOU DO have the grammar of a 5 yr-old.... sometimes =P!!!

Drivenby said...

first of all ; dude= viejo , you are not fooling anyone.

And lucky for me , your opinion hold no real value.

=O

ally said...

u wiiiish!!!!

Cruiz said...

rofl!

good post, quite funny!