Thursday, November 19, 2009

Now cinderella don't you go to sleep

Its 4:00 AM now. I'm not tired at all but i know that i need to get some sleep. My brain works in mysterious ways. It won't let me sleep at all when i have something important on my mind , and now it appears to be another one of those moments.

Last time i wrote something at this hour , nearly a month ago , wonderful stuff happened that same day and i hoping to repeat those circumstances again tomorrow =) .
I think this might be my "clicking hours" . The time of the day where everything makes sense and words just flow. I could be trying to get back to sleep but right now i don't think i will be able to unless i write this stuff first.

So what's up mate? . Hopefully by the time you are reading this you are no longer sick (seriously get well already! , if you are not ,i'm forcing you to go to your doctor >_> , won't take NO for an answer either!) . The thing that has been bothering me the most this past week , is not nephrology. Yeah , i might be 15 points away from failing that subject but i somehow have managed to calm down a bit with that problem ( eehh problably thanks to you ) .

Some might say i shouldn't worry so much , but you know me T_T , i'm a worry cat. You know what day is friday and what that day means for us. I have been thinking endlessly what to do to make that day special. I know you have had your share of "1st months" so i want to do something to make it better than all those before. I'm freaking clueless mate T__T, and that bothers me more than you would think T__T.

I've asked for advice to my friends and even some of your friends ( =D) on what to do but i haven't really liked any of their answers. Someone asked me "what does she like" and after staring at her for 30 seconds i answered : "children , candy and icecream" . You really are something special , you know! , anyone else i would just get my sister to buy something >_> .

One of your closest friend told me to "make you something" . Now , you don't need to be a genius to know i barely know how to fix me a sandwich (which i owe you BTW)and to be honest , she was one of the last persons i asked for help(next time she's going to be the first >_>).

Damn it. It's getting kinda late now and i need to get some sleep sadly. Although i think "my therapy" worked. I sort of have an idea on what to do now.. Although i'm not sure if i will meet my goal.

Eyyy... you know what? ....

You are awesome =) . Y yo te quiero mucho. So whatever happens my compañera (bet you didn't remember this one!) , mate , gumless , iron mouthed, cheeky , morena , no-longer-blind , vacationless , dramatic , always hungry and freckled bear.. i just hope you have a good time tomorrow (or today?) ^_^ .

No comments: