Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Third Eye Blind

3 months ago i wrote to you about something i did (or was about to do) .

Something that took a lot of courage , a lot of luck , and most importantly a lot of faith. I got myself into one of the most hard situations, i have ever been in my life. I took a huge gamble , and i'm here to say , 3 months later , that it has thankfully paid off =) .

I don't know where life will take me. I don't know what will happen with us next month , next week , or even tomorrow. I don't know. I can't know. What i CAN tell you mate, is that i absolutely adore you (aaaaaand this is where i blush - i can do it too~!-) . You are one of the most awesome persons i know (don't brag about this >_>) , and also my best friend. I don't regret the decision i made 3 months ago . In fact , i regret not thinking about it sooner..

I know there has been some rough patches ( minor stuff , that we ,for some reason or another , made a big deal out of nothing >_>) . I don' think its going to be easy , but i have lot of faith in us , and that our relationship will continue to grow. I'm rarely this optimistic and i truly hope you feel the same way.

TQM freckles =) , i hope you enjoyed this last 3 months as much as i did.

2 comments: