Monday, February 8, 2010

The Shape of Things to Come.

Hi folks , what's up? .

It's going to be one hell of a busy month for me. I got a shit load of things to come , and little to no time. That's okay i guess , this is after all the hardest semester in my career, after this , i will know if i really got the stuff in me.

Potential killers this semester :

Hematology .

This class could have been awesome. This class could have shown me Hematology was indeed cool. Now i'm not so sure... Have you ever met one of those persons who speak in a single , unchanging , tone? . Well , this woman is like that. I swear , she never raises or lowers her tone... its kinda freaky actually. I also wondered if she had some kind of paralysis because she doesn't move an INCH for 4 hours straigtht. On the pro-side of things she really knows her stuff and has a "chiva de vieja" .



Ophthalmology


This guy practically wants us to become Ophtalmologists in 4 months. Seriously , i need to study 100+ pages for monday , not only that but i need to MEMORIZE it cause apparently he's also a bastard in tests. Damn B.F.B >_> . Anyways its kinda funny actually. He wrote a book and sent it to us , and even though we study with HIS book , he constantly tells us "you are wrong, where did you read that crap?" . Ironic...

Apparently , the most important thing i need to do to not-fail is participate.. which is pretty hard since his questions are pretty random... lately i noticed some of my friends have had godlike accuracy answering his questions. Turns out they sneaked into an earlier class and wrote the answers for each question =//////

Damn clever bastards >_< .


Rheumatology

Never heard of this subject have you? , not surprised. I have taken 6 classes and i'm still pretty clueless about what the fuck this subject is about... its like they took the weirdest shit ever , the weirdest syndromes and the weirdests symptoms and grouped together and decided to add some random name =/ .


According to the popular definition , this "specialty" treats joint diseases such as arthritis and similar shit.... but wait , they are also supposed to treat LUPUS ,
Vasculitis and other totally random shit which have nothing in common... anyone care to make a connection between Lupus , Arthritis and Wegener's Granulomatosis? .. Here's a hint : NONE

According to wikipedia : "
The term rheumatology originates from the Greek word rheuma, meaning "that which flows as a river or stream," and the suffix -ology, meaning "the study of."

Oh wow... just WTF worthy... anyways the good side is that my teacher is arguably the smartest man i have ever met. Its kinda freaky actually . I wouldn't call him a genius , he's more like the result of an experiment gone wrong. We were actually debating if he had Asperger's or something like that... Honestly? , he looks more like a ROMINO player , rather than a brilliant doctor. Further prove that Wisdom is everywhere, even in the weirdest places...

Anyways , i like weird stuff... and i gotta say this one is calling my attention a lot. We'll see after the test.

Anesthesiology

I don't think this subject is THAT hard.. its just that the teacher is a complete wacko. He makes the weirdest exams ever . 2 days after the test i got told that if i thought a question was "wrong" , i needed to write something like "this is wrong" , or i would lose the point . Yeah... i know.. MOFO!

>_<

Dermatology

I didn't read ONE page before the exam. I was too busy with other shit and i honestly hate this subject. So , trusting my 20/20 i went with my mind in blank . That bastard "smelled" my intentions and moved me to DESERT ISLAND (READ : That chair next to no one >_<) .. lucky for me i think i did well enough. Urology

The devil. The teacher is a kid with his ego still in the stratosphere. He has NEVER given an A to anyone , offers C for free in the final test. Yeah , this one is most likely going to be a C T_T.

....

So that's about it for this semester.. i have lots of things in my mind right now , i'm trying my best not to think too much .. but it gets hard at times , i admit. Anyways , thats it for today folks. Good luck with your own problems =) .

Change. Nothing ever stays the same.

No comments: