Thursday, March 4, 2010

@_@ Grade Day @_@

Dear god of grades , i thank thee for your kindness this semester. I know you and i have had our share of disagreements the last two semesters (specially the last one , you S.O.B >_<) but i'm glad we are finally working out our problems.

After all that has happened the past couple of months , this is one of my best semesters, considering that this is considered one of the hardest semesters , the 11th semester. (not that anyone says that 12th is a walk on the park ) .

The 1/2 results are in.

3 A's , 2 B's , 1 C and 1 D - 2 subjects are still not published, but i expect A's or B's- - (fucking hematology >___________< ) . The race is not over yet though! , and the last half is going to be hell, but i will not falter! .

As to why i got a D in Hematology ... well , let's just say its one of those "impossible" classes. I studied a lot , i know the subject well , but it's impossible for me to do well if the teacher tells me to study from X place and gets the question out of Y .

Anyways , i'm not particularly worried about the subject. The highest grade in the class was a C (a very LUCKY c) , and pretty much everyone has a D. I have never heard of anyone getting A with this teacher. It's that hard. One of my partners asked the teacher for a curve and she told her , and i quote , " Oh don't worry... i don't give curves , but no one has ever failed my subject , my calculator always adds up to 70" .

So there you go.

Au contraire to my last 2 semester , its good NOT to be in the danger zone (a relative danger zone i guess, considering i almost got an A in one of the subjects , and in the other one the teacher simply hated me - she actually quit the job after a coup we staged >_> ) . Too much stress, too many sleepless nights.

Well that's it for today peeps. Good luck with your own stuff. Bai! .

No comments: