Saturday, May 31, 2008

I survived a surgery!

DISCLAIMER : Blood and Gore in this Post!

About an hour ago i had a minor surgery in my mouth. Why? , i had something weird growing on me and it tried to take over my brain or something... The point is it had to be removed. And to tell you the truth , IT HURTS LIKE HELL. .

But don't worry about me my loyal fans , I (modesty) can take the pain. To tell you the truth its not the first surgery i had to remove "The Thing". But thanks to my Wolverine-like healing abilities it grew back. But that's old news. If there's one thing that got me worried though is that evil mothe--.... ermm , i mean Doctor that made the surgery. I'm starting to think he enjoys cutting me , seriously. You should have seen his face when he said to me "It might grow back , Let's hope not! (fake smile here)" . *crosses fingers* . I'm probably going to have nightmares with him. Anyways i promised gore and blood and here they are!.





Hey relax that's just paper.




Yes, that thing grew on me. But that's just a small part of it... I wonder where did that go anyways..

If you take a good luck you can see the stiches!.



Next post will probably be a review of Indy 4. I'm taking my time on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think you can take the pain, that is a sing that you haven't expireince real pain... you dumb...and is normal that you'r doctor enjoys cutting you even if she is you moth..., you will feel and enjoy that emotions, when you become a surgeons and realize that blood, and open hearts is gonna be the essence fo you life...

Anonymous said...

WOW man.. that was really creepy.