Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to Gman Informs

Hello and welcome to Gman Informs!!! , yay!. So , some of you might be wondering "what is this about gman?" , well its about me informing you of my life and things i find interesting!. Sounds exciting right? , well i hope you all do , seriously. So moving on , those of you that know me personally know that English is not my native language , i chose to use English because many of my friends aren't very fond to my native language, and putting it simply , English is just plain cooler.

Anyways so why would you want to read this blog ? , you ask yourself. I'll tell you why , I'm awesome (self-hi5 for modesty!) . No , seriously , i have no idea why , maybe you'll find you like my amateurish writing skills or my kindergarten level sarcasm , or my mindless rambling about stuff no one gives a shit about , who knows , the point is i hope you all like it and enjoy it. Don't hesitate to comment on any of my posts!. Also in case any of you is wondering ; NO , Gman does not stand for Gay-Man , so i'm sorry for my homosexual public (hi5 all of you for not minding what other people think!) i'm straight.

So with this few words i hereby inaugurate my first blog , lets all hope for its success!. My first post will come shortly! (sooner than you think).

No comments: